Friday, October 11, 2013

Vice

How hard I try to stay away from a vice, i am back working with it.  The harder I think to be away from it, the closer I seem to get.

On the contrary, when I am onto something new, I tend to forget anbout it and I am at peace untill I realize that I am missing something in my life. It may sound so funny but the reality is that I do not have to try too hard.  It is a part of life. 

So the question that I tend to ask is, so what is a vice?? Is it something that I spend most of the time and at the end get nothing out of it apart from off course the guilt of doing the vice. But I do accept that at the end of this nothingness I am left with s hollow guilt for which I may tend to hate myself.

The most amazing part that in spite of knowing all this... I still end of being a slave to the vice. Oh man!!!

Now let me stop worrying and start something new...

No comments: