Monday, October 14, 2013

Shadow!!!

I stand petrified and terrified, 
looking at my shadow...
"What have i Done?"
What do I do??
Thoughts are crazy but the words have said
I know of none
for my feeling flutter
and my world stutters

The relationship I treasured
I loved and i cherished
seem to have drifted
by those mere words, that have cared for none!!!

I repent, I regret, I care now!!!
 But, the damage has scared
I broke a heart that i tended so long
I roam in the deep alleys of the past, 
hoping for a glimmer of hope and the warmth of love

I pray, I will care for the words I say
I dare not break my tender heard
for I stand petrified and terrified looking at my shadow
feeling lonely and cold
for the warmth of love and tender
with the only companion being my shadow (ego)!!!



1 comment:

Nebu said...

Good one.