Saturday, September 17, 2016

Journey of Faith!!


Into the dark alleys,
In search of the light.

Cold chill gripping my feet,
hoping for some warm water to thaw.

Splattered around is filth left by many,
raising stink to be scooped up into the bin.

A growl from the sleeping dog in the dark,
warning not be to steered from its slumber.

The mind wanders endlessly,
Into my deep dark fears of endless agony.

I keep walking deep into those dark corners,
with a hope of finding my stars through my fears.

The others said, it was a death wish!!
To me, it became a journey of faith.

3 comments:

Priyanka's said...

👏🏽👏🏽 Quote in sanskrit- "The association of people is just like the brief meeting of travelers. With each change of body one is separated from all such associates, just as one loses the objects one possesses in a dream when the dream is over."

Unknown said...

Well said.. Beautiful..

Unknown said...

Beautiful 😍