Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Training Paradise!!!


Training has never been such a pleasure as much as coming to TMTC (TATA Management Training Center) at Pune. I love this place for the sheer cinic beauty that it beholds. For me to make to Pune from Chennai is a bit tedious.. Fly to Mumbai and then the connecting flight to Pune. But my pain always vanishes the moment I step into TMTC area.. The lushness of greenery around is awesome.. It freshens your eyes and mind..

The first time when I stepped in.. i was taken aback by the splendid architecture that the facility has.. the old cottage style rooms where Room Service seems to be a very spiritual activity.. not the regular mundane service.. Rooms are never locked whether you are there in the room at night or when you are in your classes for the lecture sessions...

It is a place where I feel one needs to explore rather than just read. I realized this myself. It was a WoW effect the moment I stepped in.. The gardening is done with lot of care and passion.. Plants thrive there.

One of the biggest surprise was the sapling that grew on the trees.. There is a pot which collects rain and other water and supplies water to the creeper that is growing on the trees.. It is a lovely synergy that exists..
Being in Chennai one tends to forget the chirping of the birds and the early morning and evening busy bodies that the nature beholds... TMTC seems to be the house for many such lovely beings.. They are so soothing to the ears that you do not need any thing else to hear to..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your observations regarding TMTC reveals your inclination towards art...Afganistan proves your analytics and Rivers...the observation!!!
Its really good to see how you utilise your time when out of your "Corporate Shoes".