Monday, December 11, 2006

Cotton Fields

Flying at 30,000 fts above sea level I woke up from my slumber at the early hours of Thursday. I could feel the early morning sun blazing on my window pane.. I looked down to see if I could locate where was I.. For couple of minutes I seemed to have been floated to another land.

I felt as if I had landed in the cotton fields, promising a rich harvest for him who had laid the plants with such good care in a very meticulous manner.. The gap between the plants seem to be measured. and then all off a sudden looking far towards the horizon I felt a small hillock peeping out of the cotton fields with its top shining with the sun rays.. I seemed to have been lost in my world when I heard the pilot say, "We are about to land at bangalore in another 5 mins time"..

I strained my neck back thinking of nature's beauty in the sky and on this lovely earth... What was I doing here in this hectic world...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey chill down. you are so used to of your hectic life, you will hate going back to leisure.

Unknown said...

Well.. One does enjoy leasure when life becomes very hectic..
It is the highs and lows in life that give the kick.. so enzoy..