Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Unravel

It had been quite a while since I had spent time with myself.. One of my pass time to take a break from the hectic career... A time when I let myself rewind, relax and question myself.. It is never easy to question oneself but I feel it is not that difficult too. It depends on how does one do that... Life is fascinating in itself with its ups and downs..

The best time for me is when I am in the nature's lap.. Breathing fresh air, cleaning my eyes with the freshness, soothing my ears and heartbeat with the soft music of the wilderness.. In this fast paced city life it is a difficulty but there is no stopping for one who wants to explore.. I let my senses float and feel the soft sun beating down on the earth.. My skin feel the chillness in the air.. I REWIND & REFRESH..

What do I question myself on.. My life.. The way I dealt with things, right .. Wrong, I do not know but I try to search for the rightness. It is a journey that has just begun.. I am not sure how far will I succeed but I do feel good that I have started this journey some five years back and have found the power to know me..

No comments: