Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thai Chir...

My my... today, seems to be the most painful day after a long time... Was at the training center at Trivandrum and I heard that there is a new activity that is going to happen, called Taichi. When I heard it, I realized it was only the normal breathing exercise which I realized later how wrong I was. Yeah yeah, it is a breathing excercise, which also helps you maintian your physical fitness. For close to 40 mins I was in the rythym of tearing my legs apart and trying to balance my body. At the same time doing the breathing control. So many a times, either i forgot did I inhale or exhale. Which leg should go behind or to which direction do I do the twist... My my, after sometime I thought if this did not stop then I would faint and six people may have to carry me (Thanks to my huge structure!!!).

But, yeah when being done in the group, I could feel the lovely energy around me that helped me continue with the process. Ofcourse, how can I forget the great "Tanya" who made me do it and "Balaji/Teena" to ensure that I was there to do "Thai Chir" sorry Taichi....

No comments: